The following graduate courses in algebra (or related areas) are being offered this academic year. Numbers outside of parentheses are uOttawa course codes; numbers in parentheses are Carleton course codes. Of course, students studying in algebra should also take courses in other areas in order to develop a breadth of expertise. For a complete list of all graduate courses offered this academic year, follow the link posted below.
- MAT 5141 (MATH 5017) Algebra I. Instructor: Alistair Savage (Ottawa)
- MAT 5145 (MATH 5106) Group theory. Instructor: Inna Bumagin (Carleton)
- MAT 5142 (MATH 5109) Algebra II. Instructor: TBD (Carleton)
- MAT 5149 (MATH 5002) Algebraic geometry. Instructor: Krill Zaynullin (Ottawa)
- MAT 5158 (MATH 6104) Lie groups. Instructor: Hadi Salmasian (Ottawa)
- MAT 5143 (MATH 5104) Lie algebras. Instructor: TBD